11.2.10


Hello, Thank you for taking a look at some of the art I'm making. I'll be posting work here in the future and please feel free to make any comments or email me if you have any concerns. Natalie.Lomeli@gmail.com


I have a show for the month of April in The Higgins gallery here at PNCA. I'll be sure to post a picture of the postcard once it is made. Email me if you would like me to send you one in the mail! Also, the painting is a taste of the new body of work to come. The body of work will suggest a parallel relationship between fabric as a form that hides and reveals various parts of our own identities and the identities of the consumerist nations that support fabric in the form of high fashion. Still a work in progress, but I'm very excited about it.

-Miss Natalie


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Before I read the description on the side I thought a couple were photographs....

    This stuff is really amazing! I can't wait to see more!

    I think my favorite may have to be 1677 Sacramento Street :) But my favorite title is definitely Vigilante Pantie.

    Are these oil or acrylic? And what is your favorite medium? I remember you used to do mixed media- do you still do that? What made you change to fine art? Or have you always wanted to do fine art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anu, thank you! I have always been most interested in fine art, It just seems like the best way to make art without compromise. I work with acrylic, and I still do mixed media collages but those are still more investigative and less direct. :) glad to hear from you!

    natalie

    ReplyDelete