6.4.12

BRENDA TAYLOR GALLERY: JURIED EXHIBITION/NEW WORK

Exciting things! I'm in a juried show at the Brenda Taylor Gallery, right in Chelsea! If you've got a minute to enjoy these great sunny days New York is having, you should take a walk down the High Line and stop by. Here are some photos of the show.






So here's my piece in the window, looking happy.  In other awesome events I've finished a whole new body of work.  I'm pleased to say that I will be able to show this work in it's full family unison this summer, and maybe even with some new additions! With finished means of course, more work, so time to hit up the internet for stretcher bars and goodies.  Here are some studio sneak peeks for you and a better photo of the new piece that's up in the show.









No comments:

Post a Comment