16.7.12

Watercolor + Summer + Studio

 
 
Putting together a solo show is a lot of work, and while it is a pleasure to do it, the amount of time, effort & $ has made me appreciate all that galleries do.  This last week has been one of relaxing, reading, going to work, and enjoying all that is the Skeeball Summer Skeeson. BUT, this week I'll be getting back into my studio. Before jumping into the 3 paintings I've already started, and had to put aside to work on the show, I'm going to make some serious watercolors. I say serious because, watercolor has always been such a pleasure for me, but I've yet to really make some small works on paper that really apply to the themes and imagery that I'm already working with. It's something I've been meaning to do for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment