11.9.12

Omar Chacon & Richard Tuttle

A step through these two galleries revealed some familiar faces...

Margaret Thatcher Projects:

Omar Chacon
Bacanales Tropicales



I never know how I feel about these works. They're nearly impossible to forget because of the way that they're made, but I can't say that they've changed much since 2004 - the first time I saw them. None the less, I'm glad this artist is doing well, it's always nice to see the work. I would love to talk to him about his process/concept in person, I'm sure he'd have a lot to tell me.


The Pace Gallery:



I snapped this photo before, (oops!), no photos! BUT, this is a pretty rad sculpture, and so were the rest of the ones I could not document.  Also, the internet is spoiling me, I hate that anything has to be a secret. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment