18.12.12

House of Relative Whale


A huge thank you to everyone who came out to see the show. I had a lot of fun seeing friends, catching up, and talking about art. Fisk was again, such an asset to putting this show together, I don't know how I would have managed without him! Thank you to Brenda for giving me yet another great opportunity to show my work for a bit. I can't imagine a better way to wrap up the year. 













 Acting silly with my paintings...

 This was one of my favorite watercolors from the series. 


Putting on a show can be a lot of work, but so worth it, and a great experience all around. I have a lot of exciting plans for the next year, one of which: starting my residency! I can't wait to get some new works started in a new community.  As for now, one more night of work, and then 5 days off! I am always so grateful for those paid time off days. I can't wait to get Holiday celebrating underway. Fisk and I are going to have a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment