3.7.13

Drawing Lately. Snowmen, Mermaids from Paris, Dog Bank, & Sea Creatures.










Lately it's been pretty clear to me that my paintings have some definitive categories within them. Perhaps too defined? Perhaps not defined enough? This Summer I've sort of decided to casually investigate the little bits of my works in their own ways.  This is proving to be a lot of fun so far, and to my surprise has manifested in a lot of drawings.   I wasn't going to show these to anyone, but then LINDSAY said she wanted to see them, so they're kind of here for her, and now everyone else.   That's about it!!  I've started a new book called Glittering Images by Camille Paglia.  It's about the history of Art, however it's better than other histories because it's written by a woman, and vaginas CLEARLY have more of a presence than penises.  That's an inside joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment