7.7.13

Glittering Guacamole Weekend












This weekend was one of surprise productivity.  I'm moving right along through Glittering images, which is proving to be an art history book with refreshing attitudes towards many well known movements.  Fisk moved into a different room in our apartment, which lead to my finally satisfying an urge to paint some interior walls. I picked out a color called "Myth" (a dark grey blue) for the walls and some white for the crown molding.  Fisk and I painted our new room, turning a yellow eye sore into a little bit of heaven.  Clearly the new decor needed to be celebrated with tacos, so I made some guacamole and salsa that Fisk and I ate up.  Now we'll spend a nice little evening in.  More details on Glittering Images to come! ALSO I'm off to Colorado a week from today. Vacation can't come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment