9.9.14

Wisdom


I've been taking a long moment away from my blog mostly because I've been way to busy to even think about posting here.  I've also been healing from having all 4 wisdom teeth pulled last Tuesday, which has been a bit of an ordeal in itself. Mostly because I've always been a very careful person, I've been very lucky that the worst that's ever happened to me was dehydration and a sprained wrist - so the multiple extraction has been a bit of a roller coaster. With luck, I'll be completely healed in a few days.  With my love of horror movies I was hoping that I might have a bit of a better sense of humor about all of this, but there is hardly anything fun about it at all.  I'm super grateful to have Fisk's help in all this, I'd be much worse off without him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment